Businesses often use giveaways to give their brand more recognition. Giveaways are a great way to not only get the word out about your business but also leave a fun and memorable impression on potential customers or clients. You may have questions like, "What are some ways I can use promotional lapel pins?" Since we have been in the business for many years, we have heard many stories from our clients about successful promotional campaigns using our lapel pins. If you're stuck, here are some ideas.
If you're company is more of a non-profit or charity group, chances are you hold many fundraising events throughout the year. Lapel pins can be given out at these events as a unique and personalized way to identify board members, thank your contributors, and give your most active advocates an easy way to show their pride in your organization as well as provide your organization with valuable visibility.
Suppose your company has been in business for many years. Wouldn't it be great to honor your longstanding employees' loyalty with a personalized gift? Years of service lapel pins are the perfect way to show your employees that you value their dedication. Lapel pins are also ideal for commemorating outstanding performance, an advantageous contribution to the company, or simply a job well done. Our services allow you to make your promotional lapel pins completely customizable, so you can give your employees a truly memorable token of appreciation.
While there are many products companies give away at events, none are as unforgettable as lapel pins. Lapel pins are a classier and more versatile giveaway option than other traditional and common giveaway items like t-shirts. With promotional lapel pins, people can pin them anywhere on their clothes, bags, hats – virtually anything! – letting them show off their love of your brand while also giving your brand free advertising to potential customers.
There are many other ways to use lapel pins as giveaways. If you have found success using our lapel pins, we want to hear about it!
Other Ideas for Lapel Pin Uses
- 1.Employee and customer recognition.
- 2.Product branding and introduction.
- 3.Corporate identity and image building.
- 4.Trade shows, conventions, or sales meeting giveaways.
- 5.Recognize association or organization membership.
- 6.Broadcast your message to many.
- 7.Reward volunteers, board members.
- 8.Fund raising.
- 9.Distinguish your group from others.
- 10.Promote community goodwill.
- 11.Build team spirit and pride for all sports teams.
- 12.Team awards or souvenirs.
- 13.Fund raising for team.
- 14.Trading as collectibles for retail and wholesale.